Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Busy Week

I think I've been busier since I was laid off than I was at my job! The past week I've been planning my Fundamentals of English classes for one school, writing the syllabus, running over to the college to attend meetings, get an ID made, get parking passes, pick up books...it's been crazy. I've also been working hard on my other class- The Search for Meaning in a Changing World. They provided everything for that, but I still had to do all the assignments to make sure I understood them, etc.

We also had a visitor, briefly. Or rather I did. Matthew was in town for a conference and neither of us had a lot of free time, so lunch it was. I swear that we've had more visitors since we moved to Wichita than we ever did when we lived in Fort Collins. :) It was nice to catch up.
A blast from my UNC past. I think this picture turned out rather well.

Today I start teaching my Friends class, and tomorrow I'll be teaching my Butler classes. It seems like everything happened so fast!

No comments: