Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crazy Bathroom Lady

The bathroom at my workplace is very small. The women's room only has two stalls. If anybody is washing her hands and you open the door, you'll take out her butt if you're not careful. I nearly did that today. The woman moved to allow me admittance, and proceeded to put on her very complicated coat.

There are like, four women at my workplace, and I had never seen this one before. We chatted about the weather for a bit, and then she said the strangest thing:

Crazy Bathroom Lady: "I like to put my coat on and get ready to leave in the other bathroom, but men keep coming in, so I'm using this one instead."

Me: "Men keep coming in? To which bathroom?"

Crazy Bathroom Lady: "To the one right beside this one."

Me: "You mean the Men's room?"

Crazy Bathroom Lady: *crazy stare*

No comments: